What you can expect!
The collaboration with Equitypitcher helps startup companies with important requirements: Contacts, expertise, and capital!
Submit your project now!Before you submit your company or startup, we would like to get to know you. Please enter all the required information into the form. Sign up only takes a few minutes.
Pitch your deal!
The willingness to invest into startups has increased significantly over the past few years, especially in Middle Europe. Business-Angels, venture- and private equity firms as well as funds, family offices, asset managers and even wealthy private parties invest in innovative ideas and companies.
The investors see a growing number of young entrepreneurs who each claim to have the best business idea. Investors need to sift through the offers to find those that fit them best.
This is where Equitypitcher comes into play!
The team at Equitypitcher knows exactly how to present a company to be noticed by investors and what they look for in selecting the best-suited startup. The team also has an eye out for investors who bring more than just capital – those who also bring expertise and help with the right connections. The so-called "smart capital."
The Path toward a deal!
The goal of Equitypitcher is to help startups to find a fitting investor. The people behind Equitypitcher have worked in the startup sector for years and therefore have a vast international network of experienced and successful entrepreneurs, investors, as well as varied associations and institutions.
First conversation, pre due diligence
- Get to know one another in person or by telephone
- First information and NDA if desired
- Discussion and feedback about the project from the network
- Internal „Go/no go“ decision about due diligence Diligence
Gathering information, valuation
- Business plan
- Specialized consultants
- Participation strategy
- Go/No Go decision ab out online setup
Fundraising & Pitch, posting online
- Creation of a fundraising campaign
- Pitch creation
- Technical realization
- Go online
Investor contact, deal completion
- Information sharing
- Real World contact with investors
- Term sheet
- Contract & investment
- Access to qualified investors
- Professional pitch creation
- Communication support with investors
- Structuring the deal and support during the investment process
- The startup decides whom to give the business plan
REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR STARTUP
- Your startup is less than 5 years old
- Registered in EU – CH - LI
- Needs at least 100.000 CHF in capital
- Promising business strategy
- Proof of Concept desired
- Founding of companies
- Consultation about company structure
- Participation of interim management or board of operations
- Creation of professional company documentation
- Access to a qualified network of contacts across many industries
HOW DO WE DETERMINE “INNOVATION?”
An idea or company is considered innovative when the product or service is not available in the target market or they represent a marked improvement to existing offers. Therefore, an idea or company is considered interesting if it meets a need, presents a solution, or offers improvement of existing structures as well as stand out with marketing potential as well as scalability.
These are our conditions.
- 3 % fee of the brokered capital in cash